Friday, July 18, 2008

The Best UFO Pictures in Year 2007

2007-Van Buren, Arkansas-Taken by retired Air Force pilot Col. Brian Fields from his backyard. "At first I thought they were landing lights from an aircraft," he said. "As I continued to observe them they began to slowly disappear, then suddenly one reappeared, followed by two, then three. On at least one occasion four or five appeared. Each time they would slowly fade and eventually disappear. This occurred several times and when they would reappear they might do so in differing numbers and in different positions, sometimes in a triangular shape, sometimes stacked on top of each other, sometimes line abreast, etc. When the objects appeared they might stay illuminated 10 or more minutes." © Col. Brian Fields
2007-Youngwood, PA-Researcher: Stan Gordon reports, "On the evening of January 3, 2007, something unusual was observed in the sky by three people traveling in a vehicle in Westmoreland County. The witnesses never officially reported their experience. Soon after the sighting, the witnesses were having dinner with a local businessman. During their conversation, they mentioned their sighting. They also showed the man the photo of the object which had been taken on their cell phone camera. The businessman suggested that they talk with me about what they had observed. I was put in touch with the family and conducted a detailed interview." image copyright unknown-witness remains anonymous
2007-Brazil-The photos I’m now sending to you were taken in February of 2006 from my country house located in a village named Amarantina, in the surroundings of the city of Ouro Preto, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil. They’ve not been diffused yet because I have tried to prevent myself from being exposed to the prejudice of the skeptics. I used a 5MB DSC f-717 Sony digital camera.

This flying object shot by the camera is quite clear and features a very modern and aerodynamic design with a round shape reservoir or tank underneath. The first photo is the original one, and the second one has been enlarged and trimmed, however no further adjust, improvement or editions have been made. source: http://www.ufocasebook.com/amarantina.html

2007-(IUFOC)MUFON Field Investigator Submits Photo of UFO-This photo was taken during the International UFO Conference (IUFOC) of 2007. I would say I took the photo on Thursday March 1st, 2007, at approx. 12:30 pm.

The sky was sunny and clear with a few clouds. The sun was almost directly above me at the time. There was nothing in the air or sky that was noticeably different, i.e. no smells, no sounds, no contrails from the object, nor any electromagnetic effects that I could determine. The photo was taken with my Olympus OZ 80, 35mm camera using film 200. I was in my room during lunch and had a "hunch" to go outside my room and take photos of the eastern sky. I did not hear any man-made propulsion sounds and I did not see the object in the sky at the time of the picture. Cari Barlow-MUFON Field Investigator-www.ufocasebook.com

2007-Connecticut-I thought you might like to see this picture... I was watching the haze cams tonight, Blue hill, Boston, etc... I was looking at the Hartford, Connecticut, web cam and this caught my eye... it was at 10:45 pm 4/08/07. It really didn't look like a plane to me. It was out of the picture at 11:00pm. I caught quite a few different pics on those cams tonight... but, this one really caught my eye. See what you think. source; C J-www.ufocasebook.com
2007-Herning, Denmark-Unknown Object Photographed over Herning, Denmark You know the picture I sent to you the other day with the "object" in the sky? I just took picture another of these "things." Again, it was not making any sound that I could hear. It was very bright as you also can see in the photo, and it kinda looks like "something" is there in the light. Maybe a craft of some sort? Jakob Ahler
2007-United Kingdom-02 February 2007-The mysterious lights in the sky over Archway. DOZENS of mysterious lights were spotted hovering in the sky above Archway - spreading panic among residents below. Unidentified flying orange objects stopped traffic and left residents staring skyward in disbelief at around 5.30pm on Thursday. Islington police received four calls within a matter of minutes.

Witness Alix McAlister, 34, a market stall trader from Bredgar Road, Archway, said: "I just picked up my son from nursery in Bredgar Road. I had just come out of the door when I noticed what was going on in the sky.

Islington police informed Contact International UFO Research about the sightings. Soon after another witness contacted the Oxford-based organisation, which is devoted to solving the mystery of UFOs, and described what he saw.

A spokesman for Contact International said: "He told me he was picking his daughter up from school and he saw many people looking up in the air. Traffic had stopped and people were staring.

"He said he saw between 12 and 15 orange lights travelling across the sky. Then they would stop and then they went upwards. source-Photograph © Alix McAlister

2007-Texas-The UFO Casebook received this photograph from my good friend Larry. He tells me that he was taking photographs on April 19 & 20.

He did not see the object as he took the photographs, but later discovered this picture with an unknown object. source: http://www.ufocasebook.com/lawwalkapril2007.html © lawwalk 2007

2007-New London, CT-USA-March 29, 11:49 am or so Photographer was accompanied by his girlfriend, but neither saw the object. Very clear day, lots of wind blowing and very cold. There were no electromagnetic effects, smells, or missing time associated with the taking of the photograph.

Well, I was trying to take a closer picture of the bird you'll see in the picture, and I finaly took it just before the bird flew away. When I got home I checked the picture in my computer and that is when I see this thing in the sky. And to tell you the truth I did not see anything or hear anything at the moment of the picture. I just want to know from an expert if this image is something strange or if it has a simple explanation. source: Junior- www.ufocasebook.com

2007-Australia-After deciding to go away for the Easter long weekend with the family, I stumbled on some interesting photos. I am unsure as to what the object in the sky is, but I will try and give you as much details as I possible can. These pictures were taken on 6th April 2007. We were in a little town called Moonta in South Australia, about 2 hours drive from Adelaide City. I took these photos from the local scenic railway tour. They were taken at 2:15 PM on the date mentioned above.

After stopping on the train with guided tour, he preceded to tell a story about the local mining town. I noticed an object in the sky just to his left, and I managed to snap of the photo, after looking at it for a couple of seconds. I went in for a second photo, but by time I grabbed my camera I could not find the object. The object made no noise and it was completely stationary. As I mentioned in the heading of the email, I have no idea what this is, it could be something as simply as a plane, but then I would gather we should have heard some noise. I spoke with the tour guide to ask if there were any airports about, because it could have been a glider, but he told me that there were none around. source: http://www.ufocasebook.com/moonta.html

2007-Oregon-03-06-07-I was outside my house when all of a sudden I looked up and there I see it! There was a bee hive on a tree above me, but then right by it a shape appeared out of thin air. It was kind of like the ship on Star Trek, how it jumps to hyper space.

Then it started performing weird patterns and such. Meanwhile I was frozen with terror. then it erupted with fire and a very loud obnoxious scream / noise. I fell down and said,"Lord Almighty, save the Earth!" Then it charged at me and swooped up and disappeared. source: Anonymous-www.mufon.com

2007-Mexico City-March 15, 2007-Vidcaps from the video belonging to Carlos Rodriguez Lopez, who saw a possible UFO to the north of Mexico's capital city. This evidence was secured on February 17, 2007 from the Progreso Nacional district. source: Inexplicata-The Journey of Hispanic Ufology
2007-Florida-4-23-07-Submitter-6876---I was outside taking pictures of clouds & passing [low flying] aircraft this morning [in my front yard in West Pensacola FL]... I didn't notice the *object* when I was taking the pictures... I came inside to upload the pictures from my digital camera onto my PC... upon looking at the pictures I had taken I noticed a dark object in front of the cloud formation...

I enlarged [zoomed in] the object on my monitor thinking I was seeing a bird or some *normal* object... To my great surprise the object that came into view was disk like & resembled what is classically referred to as a UFO... I had my husband take a look at the photo & he was just as startled as I was... just for your information; my husband is a retired Marine Corps pilot so he is a good judge of what a *normal* aircraft is... His opinion: this was NOT a jet/airplane or helicopter of any sort. source: www.mufon.com

2007-Brazil-This photograph has but a few details. It was submitted through the MUFON open files by a man, submitter 6902, who only states that the photo was snapped by his wife in Brazil on April 26, 2007. Very interesting to say the least. © www.mufon.com
2007-Texas-This photo was sent through the MUFON submission files. It was taken in Texas in late April of this year. I really had to do some zooming on this one, but the results were worth the efforts. The man who took the photograph stated that he did not see anything unusual when he took the photograph, but noticed the anomalous image when he uploaded some photos to his computer. A very intriguing object. © www.mufon.com
2007-Texas-The photograph shown here was submitted to MUFON by submitter #6969. It was taken in Texas on 05-03-07. The photographer stated that he saw nothing unusual until he uploaded the photo to his computer. Unfortunately, no other information is available at the present time. © www.mufon.com
2007-United Kingdom-The witness states his case this way: My friend and I noticed this object in the sky, there are often planes flying overhead but this was too low for a plane and as you can see from the photos not plane shaped at all.

There was no sound and no vapour trail. It was oval shaped and moved VERY quickly away to the south west. Luckily my friend caught the action on his mobile phone (sorry pics aren't done justice with poor quality) I myself am not an alien believer and neither is my friend. Maybe someone out there has seen it also. Taken 09/05/2007 14:00 hrs-source: www.ufocasebook.com

2007-East Texas-Photograph 1-Here are four photograph taken in the East Texas area by my good friend Larry. I have had these for quite some time, but have been too busy to post them until now.

The first photograph was taken on May 6. The next three below were taken on April 27.

Thanks to Larry for sending us some more great photos. © lawwalk-2007-source: www.ufocasebook.com

2007-2007-East Texas-Photograph 2-© lawwalk-2007-source: www.ufocasebook.com
2007-2007-East Texas-Photograph 3-© lawwalk-2007-source: www.ufocasebook.com
2007-2007-East Texas-Photograph 4-© lawwalk-2007-source: www.ufocasebook.com
2007-Texas-I took this picture at 6:13 AM on 5/10/2007 in Channelview, Texas on the San Jacinto River. Did not see the object in the upper lefthand corner with the naked eye, only after downloading onto my computer did I notice the strange object. My son-in-law suggested it may be a weather balloon. Checked with local weather man and he replied that there were no weather balloons in the area at this time of day. Zoom in on it and it looks like a bell. What is your take? Whatever, it is still a beautiful photo of a sunrise. Thanks for taking the time to look at it! Thanks to the gentleman who sent us an excellent photograph to ponder. source: www.ufocasebook.com
2007-Los Angeles, California-I visited the Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanical Gardens (in Arcadia) on Friday June 1st, 2007. My wife and I were looking to find a place to take our wedding pictures. We found this beautiful park; we were taking a tour of the place. I snapped several pictures and drove home. When I was downloading the pictures and viewing them, I noticed an object in one of the them. I do not know what it is...I am very interested to know what it is. I hope you can help. Please share this picture with your listeners. source: www.ufocasebook.com --Cesar V.
2007-California-It was a relatively clear Saturday afternoon, my girlfriend and I were at the local High School (San Pasqual High) getting ready to jog on their track. We were on top of the hill that overlooks the stadium when we saw a bright star-like object approach from the East. As it came closer its shape became more apparent, more boomerang shaped but very smooth. The top side was made of what appeared to be a highly reflective gold colored metal. The bottom of the object was the color of dull bronze and didn't really seem to reflect the light.

I had my backpack with me and luckily inside it was my camera, so in haste I quickly retrieved my camera and ran closer to the object. It made absolutely no sound and it initially moved very slowly. Too slow for an airplane to fly. As it approached us the object banked to the north and after about 30 seconds reversed it's direction revealing it's side to us.

We watched if for some time as it banked back and forth, then all of a sudden it tipped it's nose to about a 45 degree angle and quickly ascended out of sight. It was completely out of sight after about three seconds. I wasn't afraid when I saw the object, just fascinated by its erratic movements and it's beauty. It truly was a beautiful thing to behold. source-MUFON Submitter 7257

2007-California-Last month (April 2007), my wife and I were on a walk when we noticed a very large, very strange "craft" in the sky. My wife took a picture with her cell phone camera (first photo below). A few days later a friend (and neighbor) lent me his camera and came with me to take photos of this "craft".

We found it and took a number of very clear photos. Picture #4 is taken from right below this thing and I must give my friend credit as I was not brave enough to get close enough to take this picture myself! The craft is almost completely silent and moves very smoothly. It usually moves slowly until it decides to take off.

Then it moves VERY quickly and is out of sight in the blink of an eye.

MORE THAN ANYTHING I simply want to understand what this is and why it is here?

source: coasttocoastam.com-

see more on this report... http://www.ufocasebook.com/strangecraftphotos.html

2007-Lake Tahoe-05-05-07-My husband and I were in Lake Tahoe over the weekend. We left on Friday afternoon and came back Monday morning. On Saturday at about 7 PM, I was walking out to my car to get a sweater when I saw this thing in the sky. It was pretty close I think, but still above the trees. It was moving and spinning slowly, heading towards my right.

I was startled and confused at first and wanted to take a picture, but our camera was still inside so I took two pictures with my camera phone before it passed behind the roof of the house. I ran around to the other side and was yelling to my husband to come out. We came around the other side and saw it just as it was going down behind some trees. He didn't get a good look at it, but he saw enough to convince him that it was something really strange.

We decided to take a drive around the area to see if we could see it again, but we never did. We didn't see it the next day either. Since we were renting the cabin for the weekend we didn't know any nearby residents but I would bet at least a few other people saw it. It was very visible and very strange looking. I was definitely a little freaked out but my husband didn't seem very bothered by it. He was more interested in it than scared.

source: MUFON Submitter 7013-

see more on this report... http://www.ufocasebook.com/strangecraftlaketahoe.html

2007-Capitola, CA-05-16-07-This week I was visting my fiance's parents in Capitola (we were actually there to tell them about our engagement, in fact). We were eating dinner on the back porch when we noticed this "object" sort of hovering in the sky. The camera was still out from earlier so I grabbed it and tried to get some clear shots of it.

It took off over the roof shortly after, so I ran into the street in front of the house to follow, trying to get more shots without wobbling around too much (which was harder than it sounds). It then came in lower over a telephone pole, where I was able to get a few more pictures, before it finally took off into the distance pretty fast. I thought it was gone but noticed it was still visible, so I grabbed a few more pictures.

At one point a car stopped to look as well. No one had any idea what this thing was but everyone in the car was visibly freaked out by it. Once it was gone they told me to call the news and drove off. :) I'm not sure who else saw it in the neighborhood since I don't live down there, but I'm sure at least a few others must have noticed it.

It was way too weird and way too close to go unnoticed. Once it was gone and I caught my breath I could barely stop my hands from shaking for the next hour or so. Needless to say, this is all we talked about for the rest of the night. None of us can figure out what it was (and that's saying something, because my fiance's dad is a mechanical engineer).

source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8418528@N06/sets/72157600236430072/-

see more on this report... http://www.ufocasebook.com/strangecraft3.html

2007-Big Basin, California-Okay, where to begin -- yesterday I was up around big basin for my assignment like I've been mentioning for the last couple weeks -- the theme for those that don't remember was photographing something at a small scale against a large scale backdrop to contrast scales and to play with depth of field etc -- I chose to photograph a couple of flower/weed things growing right on the edge of a drop off with the valley in the background -- I'm still using the rebel xt I bought off mark which is slr so I'm looking at everything through a viewfinder when I notice something _appear_ in the distance, like just pop out of nowhere --

I look up and there is this _huge_ who-knows-what-the-xxx _floating_ in the distance and rotating very slowly and jerkily (is that a word lol) -- almost by reflex I take another shot which is focused in on it this time and go to stand up but practically fall over because I cant even think straight --

I was able to get one more shot which came out kind of blurred and then the thing _vanished_ -- like, as in, now you see it now you don't -- I attached the pictures so you guys can check them out before I really decide to do something with them -- are these going to the 6 o'clock news or what -- any feedback would be great before i make a major decision here -- also btw I attached three pictures the first is when it _first_ appeared right as I was taking a shot of the flowers but I wanted you guys to see everything i saw -- sorry I only got 3 pix but this thing was seriously gone in like a matter of secs.

-stephen-

source: www.ufocasebook.com-see more on this report...

http://www.ufocasebook.com/bigbasin.html

2007-New York-05-15-Submitter 7210-Attached is a 5 megapixel digital photo taken in Vischer Ferry, NY near the Mohawk river. The coordinates are 42 degrees 48' 9" north and 73 degrees 50' 31" west. It was on May 15, at 10:10 am. I was just taking a picture of the dam.

The UFO can be seen in the upper right-hand corner of photo 1. Photo 2 is a blown-up picture of the object.

I only noticed the object after I got home and checked it out on the computer. You tell me what it was, because I don't know!

The dam in the photo is a hydro-electric powerplant.

MUFON submitter 7210

2007-Brazil-Check out this amazing photograph take in the city of Tatuí-São Paulo, Brazil-148 Km from the capital.

It was sent to a local group of ufological research called "UFO Gênesis".(http://www.ufogenesis.com.br/)

The name of the author is not given. He is a friend of one of the group collaborators. He says he took the picture at a birthday´s party. It is an scanned analogical photograph, so the investigators can verify the negative in order to attest to its authenticity.

Regards

Mario

2007-July 3-United Kingdom-I'm soliciting opinions on this object, photographed by myself outside my home in Stafford (ST16 area) yesterday. Does anybody else in Stafford use these forums? Have you seen anything similar? It's very odd, but I'm not convinced it's extra terrestrial in origin. It just seemed so... real. Well it would wouldn't it? Despite the weirdness of the object though, I'm skeptical. Maybe it does have a plausible explanation.

The picture was taken around sunset yesterday. It was a funny day. Cloudy one minute, rainy the next, the clouds clearing... before returning and raining again. The weather got stuck in a loop. But around sunset this amazing affect occurred with (as you can see) strobes of sunshine piercing through a thick cloud across the entire sky. My wife noticed the stationary, very reflective (like blue chrome) object behind the dark grey cloud first and being completely flummoxed about it, told me to grab my camera. As I raised the camera and increased the zoom, the object suddenly started moving at an incredibly fast speed (seemed to be heading in our direction but going upwards) so I just pressed the button several times. We got several pics, but it only appeared on the first one.

The object was definitely cylindrical, but with a strangely contoured convex base. There was a cross of incredibly bright light across the base, but a blinding (bright as the sun) ball of light at the front. (I say 'front' based on its trajectory.) I assume the whole top of the craft was bathed in this 'light' because you could see its aura around the entire thing.

It was gone in an instant... and we were left feeling a bit frightened for a few minutes. I suggested we look up a UFO site on the internet and post it anonymous seeking opinions because we have nothing to lose by doing so.

UFO Casebook Forum Member-Laughing Policeman

Published by the UFO Casebook

Cuba UFO
2007-The incident was pretty much instant. I took a picture of a lovely sunset while on holiday in Cuba. Immediately on taking the picture I noticed on the view screen an object which I had not seen in the sky.

I looked up and still there was nothing there. I took a few more pictures of the same area but nothing else appeared on the screen. I don't know what is on the picture but I'm sure you'll admit there is definitely something weird there. source: MUFON submitter 7333

2007-I have a question for you. My husband is a commercial real estate agent in Texas and last week he was taking pictures with a digital camera of a property one of his clients is buying. When he loaded the pictures on his computer, we were shocked when we saw two dark items in the sky. When we enlarged them, it was very clear that they weren't a 'normal' aircraft...

I sent them to my brother and he didn't believe us. He suspected that we had used photo shop to insert them, which we don't even know how to use...

What do you suggest we do with this picture? If my own brother won't even believe us, I'm a little skeptical to approach anyone in our home town. They will probably think the same! source: www.ufocasebook.com


No comments: